Actress Beverly Afaglo Reveals How Fire Service Personnel Could Not Put The Fire Out In Her House

Share

As reported eerily fire has destroyed Ghanaian actress Beverly Afaglo house, making her losing all her belongings.

The wife of Ghanaian highlife musician Eugene Baah, known in showbiz circles as Choirmaster,  shared the news on her official Instagram page.

In another post on the same Instagram she disclosed how the fire service personnel who came there failed to stop the fire due to protective gears for smoke and other equipment.

According to her, her mum, the kids and herself are all left with nothing. The wife of Ghanaian highlife music Praye shared the news on her official Instagram page.

Read what Beverly disclosed how she lost everything because the fire service could not put the fire out early.

“The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late. My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing . This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm”.

Watch what she shared below:

Source: sirkenn.net


Share

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: